12. Wednesday, August 15th, 2018.



Today is my second day to teach. Today I teach two classes for two Subjects. It is English and ECD subject, but I taught the students in the afternoon. As usual, we woke up earlier and arrived at school around 7.10 a.m. Then, I and Reza went to teachers’ room to prepare for our teaching materials. At 7.50, the regular assembly was held and it finished arround 8.15 a.m. 


During the regular assembly

Then, the students had their morning milk and continued studying. 


Today, I have to teach in the afternoon, so I stayed in the teachers’ room. I stayed there till the lunch break. I prepared for my teaching material and arranged the lesson plan for the next days. At 12.10 p.m I went back to MEP building because I will have practice teaching at 12.30 p.m till 2.30 p.m in MEP 5/2 class for English and ECD subjects. Then, I started my teaching practice at 12.30 by brainstorming the students first and continued their lesson. 




During ECD class while the students had brainstorming activity



As the focus of this subject is for the sake of their conversation and speaking so at the end of the class, I asked them to perform the result of their own conversation in groups. They were so excited to create their own conversation and to perform it. 




during the brainstorming activity






during the lesson and the group discussion







when the students was performing 


When ECD time was over, I continued to the English subject, I gave them the same treatment by brainstorming them, and continued the lesson with grammar lesson. 






during the grammar lesson

At the end of the classroom they collected their work. After finishing the class, I, Reza, and Teacher Aoy went to the dentist as I have problem about it. Teacher Aoy is a very kind woman, she looks like my mom her who always take care and being care to me. I am so grateful of it. Then, she also drove us home so that I could take a rest.

Komentar

Postingan Populer