13. Thursday, August 16th, 2018.



This is the third day for me to do my practice teaching in Anuban Lampang School. Day by day, I realize that I feel more comfortable in teaching the students from this school. Besides, I have already accustomed with the way teaching and learning activity happen in one of the schools in Thailand, especially in Lampang. Moreover, this is my first experience teaching in special program like MEP class in another country. As usual, we woke up earlier and arrived at school around 7.10 a.m. Then, I and Reza went to teachers’ room of MEP buildings to prepare for our teaching materials. At 7.50, the regular assembly was held and it finished around 8.15 a.m. 








After the assembly, the students have their morning milk as usual. 



Today, I have to teach starting at 10.30 in MEP 5/1. While waiting for my time to teach, I stayed in the teachers’ room and having some consultation with the English teacher in MEP 5 and also MEP 4. They gave me a lot of advices and motivation. At 10.30 p.m I started my practice teaching at MEP 5/1 till 11.30 p.m and the subject for teaching is English subject. This morning I felt so happy knowing the fact that the home room teacher, teacher Aoy also stayed there during my teaching, so the students are more active in the learning process. 












Then, we had lunch break and we had lunch together with other foreigner English teachers from Philippine, they are very kind to us and they act like we are their sister. Teacher Roma gave us some food to be eaten for a Muslim. All of them are very respectful toward I and Reza. Then, I accompanied Reza in teaching her class and took some pictures for her. Then, at 1.30, I continued having practice teaching in MEP 5/2 till 2.30 p.m. 





I always start my teaching practice by brainstorming the students first and continued their lesson and at the end of the class I usually give the students spelling test, and give them homework. Then, I continued teaching the last period it is at 3.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m in MEP 5/1, with the same method like brainstorming, spelling test, and homework and discussed the next English lesson.We went home at 5 p.m and arrived home around 5.15 p.m.


Komentar

Postingan Populer