14. Friday, August 17th, 2018


Friday is my fourth day to teach. Friday, I only teach two classes for two Subjects. It is English and ECD subject, but I taught the students in the afternoon. Even my class was in the afternoon but home room teacher of MEP 2 and 1 asked my help to look after their classes as they were going to have meeting in the morning, and the other foreigner teachers of Prathom were absent. Today I had another experience to be closer to the students as we met in the classroom not in learning situation. I really enjoyed that time and it was success to build our chemistry then. 



As usual, we woke up earlier and arrived at school around 7.10 a.m. Then, I and Reza went to teachers’ room in MEP building while waiting for the assembly held. At 7.50, the regular assembly was held and it finished around 8.15 a.m. The difference of this day is that the assembly is held not in the yard as raining happen from very early in the morning until the evening. It is almost full a day. 





Then, as usual the students had their morning milk for today. 



I and Reza waited until 8.30 because at that time I need to help teacher Phai the home room teacher of MEP 5/2 to take of her students and continued to MEP 5/1 to help teacher Aoy but in MEP 5/1 it was not a long time because teacher come back earlier, so I observed the way she taught. I love it very much, she is very good in teaching and managing them.





Then we had lunch break.  I helped teacher Aoy to give the students’ lunch as teacher Vivian were absent. It was very interesting for me. 





Then, at 12.30 I taught at MEP 5/2 for English subject. 










At 13.30 continued with teaching in MEP 5/1 for ECD subject. 













They practiced the conversation a lot here. After finishing classes at 14.30 we took a rest for a while, and at 15.25, I helped teacher Aoy and teacher Phai to give the students’ coffee. The next is I helped teacher Aoy to practice one of students in MEP 5/1 for her speech contest. At 4. 45 p.m we went back to our dorm. This day was very fantastic for me as I got another new experience to act as the real teacher in Anuban Lampang School. I’m so happy helping my lovely mentor, teacher Aoy. Arriving at home, I and Reza sang our national anthem as August 17th, 2018 is the independence day of Indonesia, even we could not attend the ceremony but to celebrate our independence day we sang our national anthem enthusiastically. I feel like, our sense of nationalism is getting strong because we are in another country.

Komentar

Postingan Populer