15. Saturday, August 18th, 2018


Saturday, August 20th, 2018

Today is the first weekend of this week! I and Reza are so glad because holiday ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ means that we can wake up late. Today, I and Reza woke up very late because we were really tired. After waking up, I prepared myself and had my brunch some pieces of bread. Then, I continued with arranging the lesson plan that I am going to use for the next week. Moreover, this coming Monday will be my final demonstration or my observation day where the lecturer from Lampang Rajabhat University will come to observe the way I teach the prathom 5 students and give me score, so I also need to prepare more for the IT materials. It does not mean that I never use the IT teaching aids but I need to add it and prepare more for this Monday. I focused on those things until 1.15 p.m and had my lunch and also prepared myself to go. Because Saturday was the holiday, we decided to go the Big C mall to buy some food stock during our staying here. I and Reza were picked up by my lovely mentor, teacher Aoy. I love her a lot, she is very kind to us๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜



I and my lovely teacher Aoy


Reza, teacher Aoy, and I.

It was raining hard in the area of dorm but it wasn’t in other areas. We are lucky that teacher Aoy picked us to the mall. We bought some water, fruit, and some other things to be brought to people around us in Indonesia, we bought a lot of Thai tea for them๐Ÿ˜†. I also bought a shirt for my dad. 



Inside Big C supermarket

Then, we continued our weekend day by having meal in KFC, during our time in Big C, the alumni of SEA- teacher program from LPRU helped and accompanied us, we also feel grateful of it ๐Ÿ˜‡.The three of us had chit chat during our meal.


The Food we ate

 After that, teacher Aoy picked up us again because she was afraid that we got lost and she knew that we also brought many things. We’re so happy then, because we realize that it will be hard to go home by public car with those many things. 




Teacher Aoy, Reza, Kong, and I took pictures together


What we bought in Big C


Arriving home at 6.40. I directly went to our dorm to pray before the time was over, then I continued praying. At 7.15 we left our dorm to go to Kongta Walking Street, it is the weekend night market in Lampang. It is a very good place where we can buy a lot of things whether it is originally from Lampang, Thailand, or even the modern one. We can find lots of food, clothes, souvenirs, etc. We went there as we need to buy souvenirs to our friends and relatives in Indonesia, especially the handmade craft from Lampang, Thailand. We had shopping for about 0ne hour 30 minutes and went back at 9.30 p.m. 


when I was in the Kongta Walking Street

After that, we put all the things in our baggage, and continued finishing our lesson plans. Then, around midnight, we took a nap.

Komentar

Postingan Populer