18. Tuesday, August 21st, 2018


As usual, in the weekday I and Reza woke up early. We arrived at school at 7.20 a.m. Then, I printed the material for lesson today. At 7.50, we went down stair to attend the regular assembly in Anuban Lampang, but we did not attend it fully because we went to the meeting hall to join the moral lesson for Prathom 4 students.



During the assembly 


 During the assembly 

 During the assembly 

During the assembly 

 Students during moral lesson

  Students during moral lesson



 Taking picture while helping the home room teacher of taking care the students


 Ar 8.30 we went upstairs, I and Reza helped the students to get their morning milk and then I stayed in MEP teaching rooms because I don’t have class in the morning.
Helping the students getting their morning milk

 Helping the students getting their morning milk

Students get their morning milk

 Students get their morning milk



 At 9.30. I went to MEP building because I have schedule in MEP 5/1 we continued our lesson learning English subject. Then, at 10.30, I continued teaching at MEP 5/1 for ECD subject.









Pictures of practice teaching in MEP 5/2 and 5/1 

 The lesson happens as usual. After that, we had lunch break, I just accompanied Reza to eat because I’m fasting today. We saw students eating their food. 
Students take their lunch helped by Teacher Cynthia

After the lunch break, I accompanied Reza to teach in Prathom 4/2 because I don’t have another class today. At 2 p.m, we went to MEP teacher’s room to take a rest and to prepare for the lesson tomorrow. At 4.15 p.m, we went back to our dorm.



Komentar

Postingan Populer