19. Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018.


 This Wednesday is Eid Adha, it is the second big day for Muslim around the world. We woke up very early in the morning because we need to go to the mosque for praying Eid Adha.

The Mosque



 The Mosque

During Eid Adha Praying (taken by Reza)

 I and Reza felt so blessed that we can celebrate our special day in the different country. I’m sure that it will be memorable for me. I feel so happy to that I can meet with other Moslem from Lampang, but I also feel sad as this year we couldn’t celebrate Eid Adha with my family in Palembang, Indonesia. Moreover, this Wednesday is not a holiday in Thailand, so we came back to school after praying. We started the day by picking up to the mosque at 6.45 by one of Anuban Lampang Muslim teacher, teacher Tasmin and her family. We arrived at the mosque at 7 a.m what makes me surprise is that the number of people in the mosque is very few. It’s totally different with what happen in Indonesia because in my country the majority is Muslim.

Therefore, I feel so sad actually because I remember my family in Palembang who celebrates Eid Adha together and with a lot of special food. Even so, I’m happy that I can learn another culture in Thailand, especially Moslem in Thailand. After praying, there will be some people who give free food and drink we even get free hand fan. This is surprising me as I’ve just known that Moslem here usually do this.
Free food given by Muslim from Lampang

 After praying and taking the food, we took some pictures together in front of the mosque to keep the valuable memory during our time praying in Lampang. 


Memorable picture in front of the Mosque

Memorable picture in front of the Mosque ( I and Reza)

Then, teacher Tasmin and her family drove us back to the school. I want to say thank you so much for her and her family for being so nice to us.

Arriving at Anuban Lampang at 8.30, we went to MEP building. Teacher Aod asked our help to take care of her students because she will not be at school today. There is a big English competition in Lampang, so many teacher and students participate in the event especially students and teachers of Mini English Program (MEP). I stayed there until 9.30. Then we stayed in MEP teachers’ room until 10.30 and we came back to MEP 4/1 to take care of the students. Then, I and Reza helped the students to get their lunch. 
 Helping the students to get their lunch 

 Helping the students to get their lunch 

 Helping the students to get their lunch 

 Helping the students to get their lunch 

During lunch break time, some students performed the traditional dance from Thailand. I'm very proud of the way they love their country.

Students dance Thai Dance

Students dance Thai Dance


 Then, we continued with having our own lunch. We are so lucky that we know a Moslem seller in Lampang who is very kind, she brought us special food for eating in Eid Adha day 😭😥. I’m so blessed, without her we couldn’t enjoy special food in Eid Adha 😣💕💕.

Eating special food from Thai Muslim

Food from Thai Muslim


At 12.30, I taught in MEP 5/2 classes for English subject and continued by ECD subject in the same class. I stayed there until 2.30. The learning happens as usual we continued the next lesson from the students’ book.

 During English subject

 During English subject

 During ECD subject 

During ECD subject 

 After that, I had a video call with my family in Palembang, Indonesia who are celebrating Eid Adha. Actually, I feel so sad that I cannot celebrate it with my big family but I’m so blessed that I have a memorable experience during Eid Adha in another country 😉. After that, I went to MEP teachers’ room to pray and to take a rest. At 4.15, I and Reza went back to our dorm but before that we bought the original Thai tea from Thailand! It has an amazing taste😍💕. I love it so much😍.

Thai Tea drink

 Once again! HAPPY EID MUBARAK FOR ALL MUSLIM! 💕💕 HAPPY EID ADHA😍❤.

Komentar

Postingan Populer