20. Thursday, August 23rd, 2018.



Today is the last two days of my practice teaching in Anuban Lampang School. I don’t realize that time flies so fast. Today, we went to school and arrived at 7.25. We went to MEP 4/1 rooms to print the lesson plan and took care of the students because both teachers there went to the Big English competition with students. Then, I and Reza went down stair at 7.50 for joining the assembly and for taking care of MEP 4/1 students. 

 During the regular assembly

During the regular assembly singing Thailand National Anthem

 During the regular assembly

During the regular assembly

The regular assembly finish at 8.15 a.m. Then, we helped the students to get their morning milk. 

Helping students to get their morning milk 

Helping students to get their morning milk 


students get their morning milk 

At 8.30, I and Reza stayed in MEP 4/1 while giving the students work prepared by Teacher Roma. I helped students who ask for how to solve the problem on their math test. 

helping students to solve the problem on their math test. 

Then, at 9.30 we left the class as there was a Thai teacher handled the class. Then, I accompanied Reza to copy the worksheet for her students because tomorrow will be her observation day. At 10.30, I taught MEP 5/1 students, as usual I continued teaching their next material. 



After that, I helped Reza to take care of her class for helping the students in getting their lunch. 




Then, we went down stair to take our lunch given a very kindhearted family in Lampang. They are the same Muslim seller where we usually buy food. They gave us special food originally form Qurban beef of Eid Adha. They gave us the free food for us since yesterday. I’m so blessed that god sent us this kindhearted family😭πŸ˜₯πŸ’•. Luckily we could eat special beef food from Eid Adha πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸŽŠ. Then, we had our lunch. I really enjoyed the lunch. I can say that this food is the best food I’ve ever eaten during my staying in Lampang, Thailand. I love this food so muchπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜ so yummyπŸ˜†πŸ₯©πŸ₯˜πŸšπŸ½πŸ˜.



At 12.30, I accompanied Reza teaching MEP 4/2 and taking some pictures of her. At 13.30 until 14.30, I taught English subject at MEP 5/2. The lesson happen as usual. 



After teaching, I saw some students of MEP 5/1 created their poster. They seems enjoy it very much. 


I went to MEP teachers’ room to pray and took a rest while waiting for the next praying. At 4.15 p.m, I and Reza went back to our dorm. In the evening, I helped Reza preparing for her observation day tomorrow! Overall, sincerely, I’m so blessed today I got a special food for Eid Adha which has an amazing taste😍😍😍😘🎊 and good luck for my partner in crime, Reza!

Komentar

Postingan Populer