21. Friday, August 24th, 2018


This Friday is the last week for me to do practice teaching at Anuban Lampang School. I feel so sad knowing the fact that I will not see my lovely teachers here and also my dear students😭😭, but I feel grateful that finally I almost done my work here 😇😍. As usual we woke up earlier and went to school at 7.20. We arrived around 7.35. At 7.50, we joined the regular assembly. This maybe the last assembly in Anuban that we can join so we were so excited. There was the announcement of some winners from a big competition held this week.

Similar to the then Icon of Thailand, the Elephant

 During the assembly


During the assembly

After the assembly, the students get their morning milk. 

the students get their morning milk. 

At 8.30, O taught English subject at MEP 5/2 and continued by the same subject at MEP 5/1.  After teaching at MEP 5/2, I had a chance to take picture with the students. I’m so happy 😍😘.

During the learning process

 During the learning process


 During the learning process

Taking Pictures with students of MEP 5/2

Taking Pictures with students of MEP 5/2

 Unluckily I couldn’t take picture with MEP 5/1 students because I need to help Reza to perform her best in her observation day.  At 10.30, I became Reza’s assistant operating the computer for her teaching aids and taking pictures of her. Finally, Reza finished her final demonstration. I’m so happy and proud of her😍💕. Congratulations my partner in crime! 😍🎊🎊🎊.


After Reza's final demo

Before going to the Elephant Show

After that, at 11.30 I, teacher Aoy, teacher Aod, Reza, and Dr. Bangorn with Anuban Lampang driver went to Thai Elephant Conservation Center in Lampang but before that we took food from Muslim store for our lunch. Finally, around 12.30 we arrived in the conservation center 😍. Yeaaayy😍😍💕🎊🎊. Arriving there, we ate our lunch first. The food tastes amazing! How so I love it😍😍😍😍. It’s so delicious! 💕
taking picture with teacher Aod arriving in the place

Lunch Menu

At 12.20 we went inside the conservation center using the car provided by the place. I’m totally excited💕😍








Not long after that, the Elephant show started 🙊🐘🐘🐘. I’m so amazed! They are totally spectacular and cute😍! This is the first time foe me seeing and touching them during my life when I’m an adult😅. If I’m not mistaken, I ever saw it when I was as a child but I can’t remember it exactly🤣 that’s why I’m so excited and extremely happy!😍😍 till teacher Aoy said that I look like a happy little children😍😍🤣🤣🤣. The Elephants really make me fall in love with them! They are amazing in doing anything which make them look like people 🤣. They did the assembly, played football, painting, working, and even cleaning the litter😇😍🐘❤❤



















After the show, I, Reza and some other visitors feed the Elephant! Oh my God, I was extremely happy but I was so scared at first🤣 but I don’t want to overlook this golden chance as the Elephants are the icon of Thailand😍. Finally, I touched them! I’m extremely happy. I couldn’t be happier than this❤🐘












Thank you so much for Anuban Lampang School who has given us this golden chance! 😍😇😇. Before going back, we had a little shopping here, Anuban Lampang even bought the painting from the elephant. We also took some pictures. We're so happy! 




Then, we continued our trip for having coffee break in a coffee shop. The teachers ordered cappuccino for us. It is so delicious😍




After that, the teachers went back to the school but we went to our dorm. Before going back home, I and Reza were driven to the Muslim shop to buy food for our dinner. We try another menu! This food is as delicious as the food we ate in the afternoon😍🍛🍤🍲🍚 but this food is more spice than the previous one😍👀





After that, we arrived in our dorm and took a rest and enjoyed the rest of the day by watching our favorite film! 😍🎬. Overall, I would like to say ton of thanks for Anuban Lampang School for the food and the amazing elephant show 🐘😍😍❤. Thank you so much for our lovely mentor ans Dr. Bangorn for this day 💕💕💕🎊🎊🎊🎊😇🍛😍🥤. What a wonderful day😍. Yeayyyyyy 🎊🎊🐘💕

Komentar

Postingan Populer