24. Monday, August 27th, 2018. (Presentation Day!)




This Monday was the final day for I and Reza to perform the presentation about what we have done during our time here. We woke up quite late because the presentation will be in the afternoon. At 11 a.m we had our lunch first and prepared ourselves to go to LPRU. We were picked up by Anuban Lampang staff at 12.30, before we went to LPRU, Dr. Bangorn, teacher Aoy and teacher Aod brought us to have a coffee break before we had our presentation. We are so blessed that they are so kind to us. I ordered mocha coffee. 
Taking Pictures with teacher Aoy, Dr. Bangorn, and teacher Aod

 Taking Pictures with my lovely mentor, teacher Aoy,

Taking Pictures with teacher Aoy, Dr. Bangorn, and teacher Aod, and Reza. 

The Coffee Shop

The snacks bought for us

My Mocha Coffee

Then, we continued our trip to LPRU. We arrived there around 1.30 p.m. The vibe of the meeting room changed into warmer then😅, we prepared the power point and the presentation started around 2 p.m. I got the last turn to present, actually I don’t like being the last because it means that I wait longer than others 🤣. Finally, my turn came out. I was very excited to tell about my experience during my time in Lampang, whether it is the teaching experience or the vacation experience😍😍😍. I explained all of it enthusiastically. After that, we listened some speech from the school destination and they give a very positive feedback and message for us. My mentor from LPRU who observed my teaching also gave her comment about me. I’m so blessed that she gave positive comments about it💕😍. After the meeting, I and Reza, together with LPRU team included the president, Anuban Lampang teachers, and other exchange students from Philippine, and the alumni of sea teacher from LPRU took pictures together. We took a lot of pictures together to be the best memory for us in the future. 
Taking picture with teachers from Anuban Lampang

Taking picture with the president of LPRU while giving the certificate

 During my presentation

 Taking picture with the president of LPRU and other exchange students

 Taking picture with the president of LPRU


 Taking picture with the president of LPRU while giving the souvenir from Palembang

Taking picture with teacher Ying from LPRU, sea teacher alumni.

 Taking picture with the president of LPRU.

Taking picture with teachers from Anuban Lampang

Taking picture with teachers from Anuban Lampang

Taking Pictures with the alumni of sea teacher batch 5 from LPRU

Taking Pictures with P'Kong who help us a lot during our time in Lampang

Then, I and Reza toe together with Anuban Lampang teachers went back, they drove us to our dorm around 5 p.m. At 6.30c teacher Ying picked us from our dorm to go to Central Plaza to have our dinner, it’s kind of farewell party for us as the next day, the exchange students from Philippine will go back to their hometown as they have finished their time here. We had so much fun last night. Thank you so much for Lampang Rajbabhat University for preparing this special night for us. All of us really enjoyed the night, we took a lot of pictures 😍
Our Hot Pot menu

Taking pictures with teacher Ying, P'Joy, and other sea teachers students during dinner. 

 Wefie time with lovely girls

During the hot pot dinner

 Wefie time with lovely girl

 Wefie time with lovely girls

Taking pictures with teacher Ying in front of the restaurant

Taking pictures with  P'Joy in front of the restaurant

 Taking pictures with teacher Ying, P'Joy, and other sea teachers students in front of the restaurant



Taking pictures with teacher Ying, P'Joy, and other sea teachers students in the parking area

We left central plaza at 9 p.m, we sang some songs during our way back to our dorm! I had so much fun 😍. Thank you for Ms Ying for creating the idea of singing together😍❤.



 Actually, I’m so sad because we need to be separate with our new friends, April and Rein😥. Even so, I believe that this will not be the end of us but the beginning of our deeper relation😍. Take care April and and Rein, I swear I gonna miss both of you 😭😥. I and Reza continued wasting our spare time and took a rest.

Komentar

Postingan Populer