16. Sunday, August 19th, 2018


Sunday is also a holiday! Therefore, I and Reza woke up late, but I woke up earlier as I need to finish the preparation for my observation day tomorrow  . After waking up, I continued doing my work. I worked on that until 12.30 then I prepared myself and prayed. Then, I and Reza had our lunch. At 2 p.m, we left our home to refresh our mind. We tried to look up the public car, it took quite long time to find the public car as it only appears near the center of the city. Thank you so much for p’Kong  , the alumni of sea-teacher from LPRU helping us a lot to find the public car and went out this day. 

The View of the road in Lampang

The situation in the Public Car

                                                       The situation in the Public Car

Finally we arrived at Central Plaza, the biggest shopping mall in Lampang. We went there to refresh our mind. We bought ice cream there. 

The Mocca and Cappucino ice cream

                                              
Taking picture with the delicious ice cream

We even watched a movie in the cinema. 

                                               
In front of the theatre

 Inside the theatre

The popcorn and the ticket.

                                                      The popcorn and the mocca ice cream

Actually we watched western movie, so we taught that the role player would speak in English with Thai subtitle like what happened in my country. Unexpectedly everything was out of our mind. We got shocked when the movie started, the role players spoke in Thai. They rerecorded the dialogue to make it in Thai, and there wasn’t any English subtitle. We were really surprised till we laughed together with the other people there with different reason. We laughed at what we have just faced🤣. We kept watching the movie till the end because luckily it is a cartoon movie which we think it will be funny even we don’t know what they were saying🤣. Even so, we could understand the movie by guessing it from the gesture and expression used in the movie🤣🤣 . One thing that amazed me is that they sang a song for their previous king as the form of homage to the previous king before watching the movie. Even it is in the cinema, they keep doing this. It was so touching for me  because in my country we don’t do this. Then we ordered fried chicken at at the KFC for our dinner.




 Then, we went back to our dorm by the public car. Arriving home at 6.30, I prepared my self to pray. After taking a bath, I continued finishing the preparation for tomorrow and I had a sleep in the middle of the night

Komentar

Postingan Populer