27. Thursday, August 30th, 2018 (Farewell Day)


This Thursday is the last day for being in Lampang😥. Today, we went to school for attending the farewell assembly for me and Reza. At 7.50, the regular assembly started. As usual, the rundown of the assembly happen. I also realized that it would be the last day for us to attend the regular assembly at Anuban Lampang School😭😥. At the end of the assembly, I and Reza entered the yard as there was farewell for us. The director of Anuban Lampang School had a speech to us followed by me as the representative of the student teacher from Indonesia to give a short speech in front of them. I was quite nervous at that time😅😅😅. 

The students during the regular assembly

During my speech in the farewell



During my speech in the farewell

After that, the director gave the souvenir from the school to us and I gave the souvenir to the school and followed by taking some pictures together with the director, teachers and the representative of students from Anuban Lampang School. It was so touching moment😥😍.
The picture when the director gave the souvenir to me

 The picture when I gave the souvenir to the director

 Taking pictures with the director, the teachers and the head of MEP in Anuban Lampang School


 Taking pictures with Dr. Bangorn, teacher Aoy and the students of MEP in Anuban Lampang School

  Taking pictures with the students of MEP in Anuban Lampang School


 Taking pictures with the students, the teachers and the head of MEP in Anuban Lampang School

After that, the students had their morning milk as usual. Then, by the help of my mentor and also the homeroom teacher of MEP 5/1, teacher Aoy, there was a little farewell between students of MEP 5/1 and me. It was honestly a very touching moment for us, especially for me. I and the students said sorry  and thank you in turn. It was really touching when the representative of students said sorry and thanked me for teaching them😥😭😍. After that, the representative of the students gave the special gift for me. It was an awesome sling bag that I really want. I know this is all the idea of teacher Aoy because she knew I really love that bag but I didn’t buy as I have bought my mom another thing and the price was so expensive for a sling bag. It is because it is a handmade so that’s why the price is expensive. I directly cried as I never thought that I could have that bag and teacher Aoy will give it to me freely 😭😭😍. I cried really hard and can’t say anything. Moreover, most of students then said sorry and thanked me while hugging me it made me cry harder :’). I can’t describe how grateful I am for having a chance to be part of Anuban Lampang School especially part of MEP Prathom 5❤.

When I gave speech and said thanks to the students 

Crying hard as I was given a special sling bag 

Crying hard as I was given a special sling bag 


The students said thanks and sorry for me


The students said thanks and sorry for me

The students said thanks and sorry for me

The students said thanks and sorry for me

The students said thanks and sorry for me

The students said thanks and sorry for me

The students said thanks and sorry for me

After those touching moment, we took pictures together to complete the beautiful moment that day😘💕.

 Taking pictures with all the students of MEP 5/1 and my mentor, teacher Aoy

Taking pictures with all the students of MEP 5/1 and my mentor, teacher Aoy

Taking pictures with all the students of MEP 5/1 and my mentor, teacher Aoy
After those touching moment, I accompanied Reza to have a farewell with her students and I also took some pictures. Moreover, the students also give some presents to me such as letter and painting even if they are not my students but we are close each other. 
 Taking pictures with MEP students 4/1

Taking pictures with MEP students 4/1

The Gift from MEP 4/1





The Gift from MEP 4/1

The Gift from MEP 4/1

The Gift from MEP 4/1


Then, I also took another pictures of MEP teachers to be the memory for us before having lunch.
Taking picture with teacher of MEP 4

Taking picture with homeroom teachers of prathom 5

Taking picture with homeroom teachers of prathom 5


Dr. Bangorn together with teacher Aoy and teacher Aoy had lunch with, they know that I and Reza really love the Muslim shop so they brought us there. I really love all the food there. Especially the ‘Sate’ and the fried bread with meat in it😍😍😍❤. The food is totally amazing and taste awesome😍🎊. Thank you so much for Anuban Lampang for the treat😍. 
Thai Food for lunch

Chicken Sate

Thai Noodle

Beef Sate

Taking pictures inside the Muslim shop



Taking pictures in front of the Muslim shop


Then, we continued our trip for travelling around Lampang by using a horse carriage😍. The teachers know very well that I really like it since I was so excited when students from Philippine explained their trip using it on our presentation day. Therefore, I really felt grateful they gave me an unforgettable experience in the horse carriage😍😍🎊. We travelled around 15 minutes and took a lot of pictures during the traveling and after it😍. I and teacher Aoy are in the same carriage while Reza, teacher Aod and Dr. Bangorn are in the different one. Once again I said it was totally amazing for me as this was my first experience traveling the city using it😍❤. 

 Taking pictures with the horse carriage

  Taking pictures with the horse carriage

 Taking pictures with the horse carriage

 
Taking pictures with the horse carriage

 Taking pictures with  teacher Aoy inside the horse carriage

After that we came back to the school as we wanted to say good bye for the last time to all the teachers in Anuban Lampang that we know very well and also for the all the staff there. 

  Taking pictures with  teacher Phai

 Taking pictures with  teacher mom

It was really touching moment, especially when I said goodbye to my mentor, teacher Aoy 😥😭. I really love and like her so imaging that we cannot see each other for an unsure time made my tears fell down 😭😭😭.
 Taking last picture with  teacher Aoy as the farewell


 After all the last farewell. Dr. Bangorn and her husband drove us back to our dorm, but before that she bought us a chocolate drink which is my favorite drink and bought some souvenirs for us.  Thank you mom and dad in Thai :').
 Taking pictures in front of the drink shop

 Taking pictures in front of the drink shop


 My favorite chocolate drink


One of souvenirs given by Dr. Bangorn

Then they drove us to one of the Muslim shoppers that we know to say goodbye them. It was also a touching moment for me and I cried again 😭 even the seller also cried 😭They are really kind to us that’s why it’s really hard to leave them😭. 
 Taking pictures in front of the Muslim shop with the seller while giving the sajadah


 Taking pictures in front of the Muslim shop with the seller

After the long journey of this finally we arrived at our dorm and took a rest❤. Thank you so much for Anuban Lampang School and especially for Dr. Bangorn, teacher Aoy and teacher Aod, and MEP Prathom 4 and 5 students ❤❤.

The presents from the MEP students

Thank you for the Bag MEP 5/1 and teacher Aoy

Thank you for the Bag MEP 5/1 and teacher Aoy



Komentar

Postingan Populer