29. Saturday, September 1st, 2018 (Go home Yeayy!❤)


Goodbye Thailand! See you again some years later :D

This Saturday was a special day for me because I and Reza finally went back to our lovely country, INDONESIA😍. We are so glad knowing that we finally will come back to our country🎊🎊❤.




I and Reza woke up early in the morning as today will be the day of our flight going back to Palembang, Indonesia😍. We left our hotel at 6.40 and arrived at Doen Mueng International airport around 7.40 a.m. I was so glad at that time, but I cannot deny that I felt sad in the same time especially when I and Reza said goodbye to Teacher Ying and P’ Joy, they are so kind to us especially during our time in Lampang, I do love them
Arriving at Don Mueng International Airport :)

See you at Indonesia my precious luggage :D

 Taking pictures before saying goodbye to Teacher Ying and P' Joy

Taking pictures before saying goodbye to Teacher Ying and P' Joy

After that I and Reza checked in to the airport and waited in the departure room around 8 a.m because our flight will be on 9 a.m. 
See you Thailand! 

In the departure waiting room. 

Not long after that, at 8.30 we entered the plane and waited to take off at 9 a.m. During the flight, I cannot describe how happy I am 😍. Our flight to Jakarta takes 3 hours and 30 minutes, I sometimes slept and ate our snack during the flight because I got bored and it looks like a very long time😭🤣


Taking picture inside the plane before the flight. How happy we were :D

Finally! We arrived at Soekarno Hatta airport at 12.30! Oh my god, I then realized that I have been in my country, Indonesia :’) 💕😍🎊. I can’t describe how happy I was especially when people called me ‘mbak’. It is a polite calling to a woman older than you or only to show our politeness to them. I was extremely happy! 😍 It means that I was really in my lovely country!


In the baggage claim waiting for our luggage

Then, we continued to go to terminal 1 to continue our flight to my city, Palembang, Indonesia by using sky train! Wow I was so excited this is the first time for me to use it in my own country! .


Sky train at Soekarno Hatta International Airport


Inside the sky train

 Before checking in, we had our lunch in one of restaurant in the airport. Finally! I can eat anything freely and the taste of the food really suits to my taste :’) as this is the food that I used to eat! 😍 So yummy😘😘.


 Indonesian food :D. My lunch menu. 

Special food from Indonesia called "beef soto"

 At 3 p.m, we checked in and waited at the departure waiting room. Actually, our flight was on 4.30 but it was delayed until 5.50 p.m 😥😥😥 so we waited there for almost 3 hours, we felt so board and sleepy but imaging that will be homey soon make us feel excited again. 
Feeling bored an taking pictures in the departure waiting room at Soekarno International Airport. 

Feeling bored an taking pictures in the departure waiting room at Soekarno International Airport. 

Finally! At 5.30 p.m, we went to the plane and took off at 6 p.m but our plane was in the bad whether so it was quite scary for me 😅😥, but luckily we could arrive safely at Sultan Mahmud Badarudin II airport at 7 p.m. 
Taking picture before having flight to Palembang. See you Jakarta! :D

Inside the plane! Be ready to have a flight to my city, Palembang ! :D

During the bad whether in the plane

Finally! I arrived in my lovely city, Palembang! ❤❤❤. God, I swear that I was so happy at that time! 😘😍 till we couldn’t stand anymore to meet our family. Then, we waited to take our luggage and then meeting our family who has waited for us💕💕💕. Yeayyyy! Finally I could see my lovely family! I miss all of them so much😥😍😍. We hugged each other at that time, and continued to go back home, but before that we had our dinner first. 
Taking picture with my mom for the first time since I come back home!

I was extremely excited eating one of my favorite food called ‘pindang udang’. I was so full eating all the food and felt so excited finally I could eating happily and with my family :’). Everyting looks awesome; the taste, the food, and the family gathering


 Family dinner

Special food from Indonesia called "Pindang Udang" 

Our dinner menu :D

Dragon fruit juice

Stir-fried Noodle from Indonesia

Finally again! Home sweet home yeayyyyy🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊😍. I arrived home around 10:30 😘. I really miss my house, especially my room! It is the best comfortable place for me


 
My lovely home! My living room :D


My lovely bedroom :D



This day was a very long and tiring journey! Overall, I enjoyed this day and loving the fact of being at home again yeayyy! 😍

Komentar

Postingan Populer