17. Monday, August 20th, 2018. (My Observation day!)


Finally, one of the biggest project when joined SEA-teacher appeared  ! This Monday was my observation day in where there would be on observer from LPRU (my mentor in LPRU), the home room teacher of Prathom 5/1 (my mentor in Anuban Lampang), and the English teacher of Prathom 5 will observe me during my practice teaching and gave score. I prepared very hard for this event. Before the day during the preparation  , I felt confuse and nervous but early in the morning of the day I didn’t feel it. However, when my observers have arrived to Anuban Lampang, I felt a bit nervous . First of all I would like to thank to my lovely mentor, teacher Aoy who help me a lot, and lovely English teacher, teacher Vivian. They really help me in giving advices to make be better and support me a lot . At 7.50 the assembly held till 8.30 a.m but I and Reza stayed in the meeting hall because Prathom 5 students were having morral lesson there. This activity is also something new for me, I am interested in it. Then, at 8.45 we we went to MEP building waiting to our class. 


 The Regular Assembly

 The Regular Assembly


The Moral lesson in the meeting hall


  At 10 a.m, I went to MEP office to meet the observer of LPRU, and also the head of MEP. Arriving in the classroom, I start teaching the students at 10.30 a.m. When I have started teaching, I didn’t feel nervous anymore  . I enjoyed the class as I think that it was just the same as when I need to teach without being observed. I just tried my best.



Taking pictures before starting the observation

When Teacher Sai Chon and Dr. Bangorn entered the classroom

Student stood up for greeting the teacher

 Teacher Aoy, Dr. Bangorn, and Teacher Sai Chon at the beginning of the class. 

Teacher greets students and preparing for doing brainstorming

 Teacher and students sing and dance together as brainstorming activity

 Teacher explains the lesson

 Teacher explains the lesson

 Teacher explains the lesson and asking some questions.

  Teacher explains the lesson

 Teacher explains the lesson by using IT material.

Teacher explains the lesson by using IT material.

                                            Teacher explains the lesson by using IT material.


 Teacher explains how to do the exercise

 Teacher explains how to do the exercise

 The representative of students answers the question

Teacher spreads the worksheet to do

 Students do the worksheet

Teacher helps the students doing the worksheet

Students do the worksheet

Teacher Aoy, Dr. Bangorn, and Teacher Sai Chon are discussing. 

Teacher gives homework to the students

 At 11.35, I ended the class, teacher Sai Chon from LPRU called me and gave me the feedback about her observation. I’m so grateful, she gave me very positive feedbacks  . Moreover, the home room teacher, teacher Aoy and the English teacher, teacher Vivian also gave me very positive comments . I am so grateful and happy because the hard preparation results the sweet thing then.

                                              
When teacher San Choi gives comment to me.

Taking picture together with teacher San Choi



Taking picture together with teacher Aoy

 I would also thank my lovely partner in crime, Reza, who always supports, accompany, and help me during the preparation for this final demonstration . I don’t know how to reply the kindness of Reza, teacher Aoy, teacher Sai Chon, and teacher Vivian. I love them all. After the final demo, I was so pleased and I feel like I can sleep better now  . Then, I accompanied Reza to take her lunch as I didn’t eat because I was fasting. At, 12.30, I continued teaching in MEP 5/2 without being observed. 


MEP 5/2 students during the brainstorming time.

I finished the class at 1.30 p.m and stayed in MEP building until 2.30 p.m and I went to MEP teacher’s room to pray and to take a rest while waiting for Reza to finish her class. Then, we went back at 4 p.m, we went some food and drink for my breakfasting, the taste of the food is amazing, and arrived home at 5 p.m.


Thailand drink

Thailand street food


Komentar

Postingan Populer